integ
profile
JiaMin
mama
301191
fhps, rvhs, hci
1b2b3a4a 08S6V
og25!
APOLLO :D
rvgg[swallowkfmynah]
rvsc[discocentral]
justmylucklah
mama-ly.
hugs&loveseveryone :D

axe-dee xD

wishlist
live life to the max
face the world with courage, grit and a smile :D

tagboard



affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D:
http://08s6vee.blogspot.com
all you need to know.


besides,theworldislinked:D
onelinkleadstoanother
:D


Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Website Hit Counters
Web Counter
rate
Monday, November 08, 2004
Hiyah peepx
Long time no see. I am so sorry, but i just havent found the time to update my blog till now. One week of the holidays is gone...haizz...Almost completed my holiday homework too. Spent alot of time with my sis, currymoo, and generally, we bonded quite a bit. I've been trying to do some supplementary exercises, but, well, i just dont seem to have to concentration. Nonetheless, quite a bit was still done in that aspect.
There's this prize presentation thingy on the Nov 18. Some peepx from fuhua already received the letter of invitation. I havent. But i guess I should soon cuz Jevon got it. Jevon, Yuli and myself got same agg. score. We are 260 kidz. Well, gonna check my mailbox later, and hopefully, i'll get it today. But no hurry, maybe will get tml, after all, yuli's and my houses are at st 32, really far away from fuhua compared to the ivory heights peepx. Oh ya, not forgetting, jevon's birthday's on the 18 of nov. Gotta give him a present. Still remember what he gave me last year, this really cute doggie soft toy, which i now named Du-Du. Haizz...
So many things to do, so little time. Just hope I'll get everything settled soon...And get that letter ASAP!!!
JM out. :P